- Pan, tilt, 3x digital zoom in an ultra-discreet design
- HDTV 720p 1280×720 and H.264
- IP51-rated protection against dust and dripping water
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built-in microphone and audio detection
AXIS M5014 measures only 13 cm (5.1″) wide and 5.6 cm (2.2″) high
Discreet design with broad coverage
AXIS M5014 PTZ Dome Network Camera is a palm-sized, HDTV 720p pan/tilt/zoom camera that is affordably priced for remote and discreet monitoring of indoor areas such as stores, banks, hotels, office lobbies, restaurants and warehouses.
HDTV-quality and multiple video streams
HDTV 720p entails a 1280×720 resolution, progressive scan, HDTV color fidelity, full frame rate and a 16:9 format. AXIS M5014 supports multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams.
Protective casing and easy installation on ceilings
With an IP51-rating, the camera is dustproof and protected from dripping water, enabling video to be taken even when a sprinkler system is activated. AXIS M5014 is designed for quick and easy installation. The camera is powered with Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a PoE switch or midspan, which eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation costs.
Audio support and intelligent capabilities
The built-in microphone enables users to listen in remotely and audio to be recorded. Audio detection allows unusual sounds or noise detected during off-hours to trigger alarm events. The microSD/SDHC card slot enables several days of recording on a microSDHC card.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for ONVIF
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)