New! We now have Ubuntu and Debian kernels with our beta driver available.
Note: This bundle now includes our new BC-H480p-16 capture card. This has improvements over our previous BC-H16480A and now supports realtime video capture from all 16 ports at 480p (720×480).
- Linux based commercial grade software (Ubuntu distribution)
- Hardware compression capture card (Version 2 Software included!)
- Audio and video recording
- Cross platform client (Windows, Linux and OS X)
- Web based viewing, mobile interface supported
- Network camera support
|Operating System||Linux 2.6.36 or newer (Video4Linux2 support)|
|Video Input||16 x BNC|
|Video Resolution||720×480 @ 480FPS (NTSC) / 720×576 (PAL) Recording and display|
|Audio Input||16 x BNC|
|Audio Output||Not supported|
|Audio Codec||G.726 ADPCM|
|H.264 encoder information|
|Profile||H.264 baseline, level 3 encoding|
|Bitrate||Adjustable per channel, 64kbps up to 10 mbps|
|VBR / CBR control
|Card Information||PCIe X1|
|Dimensions||Height: 3.75″ Width: .5″ Length: 10″|
|Package Contents||Bluecherry capture card
16 port pigtail (Video / Audio)
Watchdog reset cable
Intel or AMD 1.8 GHz or higher
|Standard Warranty||18 month limited|
Have multiple employees at your business? Only trust a few? It happens and that’s why we have support for per user authentication. Only allow certain users to access certain areas of the software. Hide a camera, restrict their hourly access or prevent them from logging in from home.
Want to watch your business while on the road? No problem! With an iPhone or Android device you can connect with a web browser and view live video. We also have a free Windows remote client that you can connect multiple DVR installations together.
Updates are easily downloaded from our Ubuntu repository. You will not be forced to completely format and reinstall when updates are released. Because our software is changing rapidly we provide free updates between major release cycles.
Ease of use
No matter if you are installing this for a client or at home we’ve made the installation process simple (Seven steps). The interface is easy to use buttons are large and the interface is easy to navigate. Our developers speak English (as their first language) so you won’t ever be trying to decode Chinese-English.
Help us help you
We are improving our software on a daily basis. We want input from our customers on how they would like to see the software changed or new features added. We encourage our customers to post feature requests so we can easily track them. Feel free to browse our community supported idea tracker.
- Hardware compression H.264 capture card
- 16 port video inputs
- 16 port audio inputs, 1 port audio output (IP Cameras Only)
- 480FPS recording @ 720×480The Bluecherry BC-H16480A is true hardware compression card supported by our Video4Linux(2) driver. Recently tests with this driver has shown siginificant CPU / memory saving over standard software compression cards. This card has several features not commonly found on traditional Linux supported H.264 encoders, including:
- Each channel can be configurd with an adjustable bitrate and supports H.264 compression
- Hardware de-interlacing