New! We now have certified Windows drivers for x86 and x64 installations! We’ve tested our driver with popular Directshow applications including Blue Iris.
- Hardware compression H.264 capture card
- 4 port video inputs, 1 port video output
- 4 port audio inputs, 1 port audio output
- 120FPS recording @ 352×240, 120FPS @ 704×480
- New! Mini-PCI designThe Bluecherry BC-H04120A-MPCI is true hardware compression card supported by both our Windows and Video4Linux(2) driver. This card has several features not commonly found on traditional capture cards, including:
- Each port has a MJPEG and H.264 encoder, each can be opened separately.
- Each device shows up as a Video4Linux(2) device and you have access to each encoder using standard Video4Linux APIs.
Note: The device has the following features, which are currently not supported in the driver: Hardware (on-card) motion detection. Hardware motion detection is currently only supported in our software.