Completely Open Source
As of April 20, 2019 Bluecherry has released the entire software suite as open source under the GPL licensing.
Quickly add network cameras
Quickly add ONVIF supported network cameras automatically with our network scan / detection tool
Cross platform client
Our open source client is available for Linux, Windows and OS X
Quick, easy installation
Copy and paste our repository links and install our software in seconds
User based roles and access
Quickly and easily setup new users and only give them access to cameras or features you want.
Priority support available
We offer Community forums, Live Chat and email based support and phone support can be purchased separately.
- Linux based commercial grade software (Ubuntu distribution)
- Hardware compression capture card (Version 2 Software included!)
- Audio and video recording
- Cross platform client (Windows, Linux and OS X)
- Web based viewing, mobile interface supported
- Network camera support
- 8GB memory
- 128GB boot drive
- 4 x hot-swap bays (RAID-5)*
- 1 x internal 2.5 inch option
- Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor not included (Contact Bluecherry for pricing)
* Bluecherry will format and setup drives for RAID-5 prior to shipping if drives are added at time of purchase