- 1-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1280×800 (720p)
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 20 Meters
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
VIVOTEK’s FD8135H network camera features an HD WDR CMOS sensor to cope with challenging lighting conditions. The WDR feature allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright parts of an image and combines the differences to generate a highly realistic image representative of the original scene, enabling it to provide video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye. This function enables the FD8135H to be widely applicable in high contrast environments such as lobby entrances, and much more. The P-iris lens controls the iris with extreme precision; with its built-in stepper motor, it maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image clarity and depth of field as well as image quality.
Incorporating an IR-cut filter that can be removed automatically at night and built-in IR illuminators with coverage of up to 20 meters, the FD8135H is an outstanding 24-hour surveillance solution. Together with a PIR sensor for human detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, tamper detection, MicroSD/SDHC card for on-board storage, the FD8135H is indisputably the top choice for reliable and performance surveillance.